|ASi Protocol cable
AS-i Network Cable M12 7/8"-16UN
AS-Interface flat cable M12 7/8"-16UN
ASi Power Distribution Cable M12 7/8"-16UN
|ASI Flexible Actuator Sensor Interface Bus Cable M12 7/8"-16UN
|AS-i interface ，Actuator Sensor Interface
|Premier Cable , OEM
|M12 ，Micro-change or 7/8" connector, Mini-change, Right Angle
|UL, Rohs, Reach
|1.5mm2*2C OD:4* 10MM Black
| The ASi protocol is a simple interface system that requires only two wires to connect sensors and actuators. It has very high-speed communication capabilities, is extremely reliable, and has a high level of noise immunity, making it useful for a wide variety of field device connections. Very cost-effective due to significantly reduced wiring and complexity.
AS-i communication protocol is a bus standard used for communication between sensors and actuators and is an open standard. It is an efficient and powerful bus system that connects all sensors and actuators at the lowest field level to upper-level control systems, achieving unparalleled convenience, safety and integration.
The ASi protocol works in a master-slave format. It consists of an ASi master module that communicates with up to 62 slave IO modules.
Each slave device supports up to eight inputs and eight outputs simultaneously. Therefore, the main module can correctly handle a total of 992 IOs (496 inputs and 496 outputs).
Scan times for IO in this protocol are very fast. In fact, it's even faster than the standard IO scan done in the PLC. It works similarly to the Modbus protocol in terms of polling activity.
|1. High-speed communication: CC-Link protocol supports high-speed communication and can support data transmission rates up to 10Mbps.
2. Scalability: The network can be easily expanded and devices can be easily added and removed.
3. High reliability: CC-Link protocol uses redundant communication and clock synchronization technology to ensure the stability and reliability of communication.
4. Easy to use: In the CC-Link network, devices can be configured and controlled through simple panel operations and applications.
5. Extensive language support: CC-Link protocol supports _adder, Functional Block and other I-control programming languages.
|1. Connect binary actuators and sensors directly with field sensors/actuators through the bus; you can also connect analog signals, occupying multiple transmission cycles;
2. Serial fieldbus; Advantages: Reduce cable and wiring costs, reduce expenses;
3. There can only be one master station on an AS-i bus;
4. Realize data communication between the master station and up to 62 slave stations through the AS| network (2 cores);
5. Data structure: 4bit input/4bit output;
6. ASI transmission rate is 167 kbit/s, that is, it takes 6us to transmit 1 bit;
7. ASI cycle: 31 station cycle: 5ms, 62 station cycle: 10ms;
8. Extended ASl distance: 100m from standard slave station, 100m can be extended by using repeater, and 200m by extension plug-in; up to 600m can be extended by using 2 repeaters and 3 extension plug-ins;
9. 30V decoupling power supply is required;
Motion control solutions
Modbus IO acquisition modules
Programmable logic controllers PLCs & HMI
Devicenet, Profibus, Interbus , Profinet , Canbus, CanOpen
Make you smile , is our mission. We are glad to reply all your questions about cables processing or our products. Please fill in the table below. Thank you